aa014 - November 2014 - "Mission XIV" - "Operation Haitian Alliance"
Areas of Operation:Donate Now!
- Southern Department of Haiti - Les Cayes, Saint Louis, Fonfrede
- Northern Department of Haiti - Fort Saint Michel, Cap Haitien, Thibeau
- Mission Officer in Command: Hirsch
- 2nd MOIC: Lovelace
- Cultural Linguistic Spec: Desmond
- Cote, PA-C
- Quast, FNP-C
- Keating, RN
- Boyd, Advisor
- Lindeman, Advisor and Trainer
- Silver, Advisor
- Siegel, Advisor
- Conduct Medical Clinic Operations and Community-Based First Responder Training in the Southern Department of Haiti.
- Fortify supportive relations with Haitian Medical Partners.
- Delivery of equipment for medical diagnostics.
- Transition of team assets to the Northern Department to conduct Medical Clinic Operations and Community-Based First Responder Training.
- Transition of 100 Water Filtration Systems from Port Au Prince to Cap Haitien.
- Training and distribution of Water Filtration Systems to families for use in the Fort Saint Michel region of Cap Haitien.
- Assessment of two school systems for ongoing infrastructure support and future development.
- Establish mutual support and relations with the Cap Haitien Rotary association for future collaborative clean water projects.
- All objectives accomplished.